PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
The PMP® recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you.
- Globally recognized and most respected Project Management Certification.
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management.
- Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle.
- Make use of the best practices in Project Management and increase the success rate of your Projects.
PMP® – Exams
- Applicants must have 35 hours of specific Project Management Education.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree (or the Global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum 4500 hours of Professional Project Management experience
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree (or the Global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum 7500 hours of Professional Project Management experience.
- 200 Multiple choice questions ( Including 25 Pretest questions )
- $405 (PMI Members), $555 (Non Members)
- 4 Hours