There are many valid certification in Program Management. By attending this workshop, you are eligible for taking any of these certification:
- PgMP® (Program Management Professional): Conducted by Project Management Institute, USA
- MSP® (Managing Successful Programs): Conducted by Axelos Limited.
Professional Development Units for Certified PMP®
- Certified PMPs can claim 21 PDUs from this program for your CCR requirements.
About Program Management Certification
- Any Program Management Certification are globally recognized and demanded for Program professionals, the certification credential demonstrates that a program level professional possesses knowledge, experience and skills to bring programs to successful completion.
- A Four-year Degree (Bachelors or Global equivalent), with at least 4 years of Project Management experience and 4 years of Program Management experience.
- A Secondary Diploma, with at least 4 years of Project Management experience and 7 years of Program Management experience.
- First phase of evaluation is panel review Application panel review during which a panel of program managers review your work experience and verify any aspect of your application.
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions, and you have four hours to complete it.
- 21 PDUs
- Course delivered by certified instructors
- PMI® Exam Application Form assistance with end-to-end support
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- Downloadable e-book